joi, 19 septembrie 2013

apelul Simonei Cirnu pt cateii salvati de ea

All these dogs are having a sad story, they are dogs that were abandoned on the field or on the streets, dogs that have been hit by cars or beaten by people.
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.509896379053998.111471.100001009219564&type=3
Even if they are happy now, they suffered greatly in the past.
I rescued these dogs from the death and I did everything possible to provide them food and a safe place.
Unfortunately, lately, I'm finding it increasingly difficult because I do not have food for them and although I passed some for adoption, I still have not managed to find homes for them.
They are adorable dogs who like to play all the time, they make everyone to smile.
I want to say that I have not managed to sterilize them , but from financial reasons, I agree and support the sterilization of dogs and I hope soon I will manage to sterilize them.
At the moment I try to take care of 34 animals and is very difficult to feed them all, so they need help urgently.
I am very sad that I have not managed to find homes for some of them, so please share this event, they urgently need to be adopted.
For financial support (or any kind of support) please use my contact details:
Facebook account: Simona Cirnu
PAYPAL account: simonacirnu@yahoo.com


hey urgently need homes or foster,they are very cute and they love people
Please give share
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.588131624563806.1073741848.100001009219564&type=3
They are those puppies rescued from the field with their mothers. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.568176043226031.1073741835.100001009219564&type=3 They are very cute and playful, they have no problems with other dogs or cats and love people. They are in an urgent need of homes. For adoption or for any kind of help please use my contact details. Facebook contact: Simona Cirnu PayPal: simonacirnu@yahoo.com

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ROBI






ADOPTA PISOANCE!

Adopta o pisica

ADOPTII PISICUTE

Adopta o pisicuta

ADOPTA, MERITA 1 SANSA!

Adoptii caini

ADOPTA 1 CATEL

Adopta un catelus

ADOPTA 1 CUT!

a title="Adoptii caini" href="http://www.adoptiicaini.ro/">Adoptii caini