joi, 25 august 2016

Atentie!!!!

Angela and Helene Delsink stop lying about me. Shame, because doing worse than dogs. Tell the truth: our collaborator ended because you have not paid all the vet And because you have collected donations and money for my dogs and dogs Ms Doinita and instead have brought just 10 bags of dry food and cans dezimfectant September. And Ms Doinita not I took nothing for dogs. And you kept money in sponsoring re extra money sponsoring one of you gave to operate one of the dogs umbilical hernia. You wanted to bring my dog ��canned, outdated and full of worms. How dare you laugh my family, because we are poor? We are modest people and we do everything we can to help animals. Stupide me because I trusted you. shame on you. and stop before I say more things that I and evidence.
HAW CAN YOU DARE TO SAY MY DOGS AR NOT GOOD CARE?

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ROBI






ADOPTA PISOANCE!

Adopta o pisica

ADOPTII PISICUTE

Adopta o pisicuta

ADOPTA, MERITA 1 SANSA!

Adoptii caini

ADOPTA 1 CATEL

Adopta un catelus

ADOPTA 1 CUT!

a title="Adoptii caini" href="http://www.adoptiicaini.ro/">Adoptii caini