miercuri, 30 august 2017

si Corina Ilie aka Fetita cu chibrituri hand-made are nevoie de sprijin pt animalutele salvate

Corina Ilie
Hi. I need help (financial and adoption) in the following rescue cases, due to the fact that the vet and foster bills overwhelm me (I have my own 5 senior male cats and a 14 years old dog, each with different unresolved and delayed health problems):
- 1 grey male cat, Carol, found 2 months ago at the hospital where I was recovering from a back fracture; I had him treated for 10 days (I also had to carry him on the stairs while having my own pains at the back, knee and hand), neutered, discovered he is FIV positive, then sent him to foster, he was ill again, the vet did some blood tests and x-ray (his kidneys have some chists), again perfusions; the bills only for him are over 350 Euros until now, and this is huge for me (I live alone, with only one salary). Starting September, I will have to put him again in pension (paid foster) with 65 Euros/month, due to moving from that place. The other possibility is to discard him on the street, at that hospital where I found him almost dead. - paypal: catsomania78@yahoo.com .
- 1 female cat, long haired, found in December on the street (she had a drunk owner that kicked her every day), she developed some tumours that needed to be operated many months ago, but I never had the money for her surgery, too (the tumours are now all over her belly and still growing, and the cat is very thin and vomiting) -paypal: catsomania78@yahoo.com .
- 1 female kitten, born with half the tail, found 2 months ago very dehidrated and with severe diarhea (with her orange brother, that I managed to give for adoption 1 month ago, after treating him with perfusions also), she had perfusions for 10 days, vaccines, again vet bills added. She will need the second vaccine in one week - ready for adoption.
All three are for adoption, but mostly I must pay off all the bills that added for their health (all my salary), to be able to treat my own animals, myself and not to have problems with the house. I don't have the heart to leave them on the street again, the adult male with FIV and the female with tumours would not survive a week there!
I also feed other homeless cats in my neighbouhood and neuter every cat I catch (I rescued and treated more than 300 animals on my own money and efforts). I used to manage alone with paying for my rescues expenses, but now I'm down, I have pains and didn't pay some of my house bills to pay the treatments for the animals (and also, due to my back fracture, I have to go to hospital from time to time). You can donate money in my paypal account: catsomania78@yahoo.com or you can buy something from my page (things that I hand-make for the rescues): https://web.facebook.com/Fetita-cu-chibrituri-Handmade-150…/ .Thanks.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ROBI






ADOPTA PISOANCE!

Adopta o pisica

ADOPTII PISICUTE

Adopta o pisicuta

ADOPTA, MERITA 1 SANSA!

Adoptii caini

ADOPTA 1 CATEL

Adopta un catelus

ADOPTA 1 CUT!

a title="Adoptii caini" href="http://www.adoptiicaini.ro/">Adoptii caini