luni, 14 ianuarie 2013

Certificat

A Hug Certificate for You!
This poem is very sweet.
Forward this on and back.
Thanks!

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you
And share with you its beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.

If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own;
A place to find serenity,
A place to be alone.

If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea,
But all these things, I'm finding,
Are impossible for me.

I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair,
But let me be what I know best,
A friend who's always there..

2.1355582502@web180902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
This is a Hug Certificate!!

Send One to All Your Friends Who You Think Deserve A Hug
(Which, Hopefully Includes the Person Who Sent It to You).
 

If you receive this back 2 times -
You're off to a good start,
Unless you sent it to yourself.
 
That's cheating! 3.1355582502@web180902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
If you receive this back 3 times -
You're a good friend.


If you receive this back 4 times -
4.1355582502@web180902.mail.ne1.yahoo.com

I wanna be just like you.. You are popular! 

If you receive this back 5 times or more - 
There are angels watching over 
You! 
Life is a coin,
You can spend it anyway you wish,
But you can only spend it once.



Do not miss an opportunity to tell your friends you care.



This is the day GOD has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.









Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

ROBI






ADOPTA PISOANCE!

Adopta o pisica

ADOPTII PISICUTE

Adopta o pisicuta

ADOPTA, MERITA 1 SANSA!

Adoptii caini

ADOPTA 1 CATEL

Adopta un catelus

ADOPTA 1 CUT!

a title="Adoptii caini" href="http://www.adoptiicaini.ro/">Adoptii caini